How To Connect:
1) Create an account here.
2) Install World of Warcraft. You can download it via our torrent here.
3) After your download is complete, open your Program Files(x86) folder, which is located here...
>>(C:\Program Files (x86)\
4) Move the game folder from where ever you downloaded it to the Program Files(x86) folder so it looks like this...
>>(C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft
5) Open the game folder now and find "Wow.exe" and right click it, send it to your Desktop for easier access later.
6) Now, go into the Data folder and find the "enGB" (or) "enUS" folder, you will have one OR the other, not both.
7) Find the "realmlist.wtf" file and open it with any text editor program.
8) Erase all text and change it to: set realmlist cybergamingcorp.com
9) Save the file and close it.
Once you have finished these simple steps, you may begin playing whenever you wish. Please keep in mind two facts though...
Do NOT ever run Launcher.exe
Upon the first time you open the game, right before you type in your username and password, make sure you uncheck the "Show Launcher" box which is located in the bottom left corner of the game screen.
Failure to follow these two notes will result in your game client updating to the latest patch and you will not be able to play our server anymore.
If you need any assistance or you have any comments, concerns or questions please feel free to let us know on our forums and we will be happy to help you.